Calling In “The One” Group Program
Join Noelle Davis in her Calling in “The One” Group Course, starting this fall for women in the Austin,
Calling in “The One” is a uniquely powerful approach to finding love, which hundreds of thousands
of women have used to attract great love into their lives.
This group is facilitated by certified Calling in “The One” Coach, Noelle Davis, who has been trained
and continues to be mentored by the creator of this 7-step program, Katherine Woodward Thomas,
As you move through the course, this love-changing program will support you to:
- Identify, release and transform the false beliefs and painful patterns that have been sabotaging your love life;
- Awaken to the truth of your value and your worthiness to receive great love into your life;
- Anchor into an inspiring vision of happy, healthy love and begin showing up as a powerful co-creator of the future of love fulfilled in your life;
- Learn new skills and tools to help you create a great relationship with “The One” you call into your life; and
Become wildly magnetic to the perfect partner for you.
“Calling in “The One” provides a great framework for self exploration and Noelle is a thoughtful,
loving insightful guide. Thanks to her, I honor and respect my own needs now and am not
ashamed of wanting and needing a committed, loving relationship.” ~Kristin J.
“Noelle and this course taught me that it is important to be “The One” for myself first and that will
empower me in all areas of my life. Then, I can be a whole person and be “The One” for the one
who is coming. She helped me to believe that love is certainly attainable.” ~Imelda M.
Testimonials from others who have worked with Noelle can be read here.
- Eight in-person group classes, led by Noelle
- Weekly, optional support calls for additional guidance
- One individual session with Noelle
***All in-person group sessions are held on beautiful Lake Travis, at the Brave Becoming Wellness
Center (5514 W Beach Circle, Austin, TX).
- Sunday, Oct. 7, 3-5 p.m. // In-person group & Introduction
- Sunday, Oct. 14, 3-5 p.m. // In-person group
- Sunday, Oct. 21, 3-5 p.m. // In-person group
- Sunday, Oct. 28, 3-5 p.m. // In-person group
- Oct. 28 thru Nov. 10 // Individual sessions with Noelle
- Sunday, Nov. 11, 3-5 p.m. // In-person group
- Sunday, Nov. 18, 3-5 p.m. // In-person group
- No group Sunday, Nov. 25 // Happy Thanksgiving!
- Sunday, Dec. 2, 3-5 p.m. // In-person group
- Sunday, Dec. 9, 3-5 p.m. // In-person group & Wrap-up